25 Regional Qualifiers
Each qualifier will be a one-day qualifying tournament featuring 50 twosomes. These qualifiers will take place on May 19, 2017. Two teams from each qualifier will advance to play in the Championship Round in Las Vegas (Aliante Golf Club) on August 26, 2017 for a chance to win $50,000. Entry fee is $75 per golfer.
What you Get for Playing
- Greens & Cart Fee for qualifying round on May 19th
- Opportunity to play in National Championship for $50,000 in Las Vegas, NV
- One month free trial, TheGrint Pro
- Top two teams in each qualifier will advance to the USGC Championship, which includes all golf fees for the tournament
The top two teams from each qualifier will play in the USGC Championship to be held in Las Vegas at Aliante Golf Club on August 26, 2017.
The USGC Championship will consist of teams from around the country in a two-person best ball format for a grand prize of $50,000.
Beyond first place prize of $50,000, second and third place winners will receive sponsored prize packages.
Each twosome that wins their qualifier will receive complimentary entry into the 2018 U.S. Golf Classic.
What is it?
The U.S. Golf Classic is offering an additional opportunity for twosomes to qualify for the Championship Round in Las Vegas! Each twosome has the ability to purchase “insurance” for the qualifying round.
What does this mean? The twosome who has purchased “insurance” and finishes 3rd in the qualifier is eligible to compete in the Wild Card Round Wild Card Round at Royal Links Golf Club in Las Vegas, August 24, 2017. The Wild Card Round is a play-in tournament for the Championship Round. This event is ONLY open to those players who have both purchased wild card insurance and also finished third in a regional qualifier.
How do I purchase qualifying insurance?
- During registration, add “Wild Card Insurance” to your cart in addition to your ticket
- Insurance will cost an additional $10 to your registration fee (both players must purchase insurance in order for the team to be eligible)
- At this point, your qualifying round is “insured”
- If you finish the qualifying round with the 3rd lowest net score, your twosome qualifies for the Wild Card Round at Royal Links Golf Club in Las Vegas, August 24, 2017 (alternatively, the next lowest score that has also purchased insurance qualifies)
- The Wild Card Round will consist of one wild card from each qualifier (or next lowest scoring team who purchased insurance)
- The winner of The Wild Card Round will qualify to compete in the USGC Championship and the $50,000 cash prize